Public Affairs Update………………………………………………..September 19, 2018
- A Decade Later, What Has Changed in Housing?
- Pizza & Public Affairs Wednesday October 3, 2018 Noon to 1:00pm at BARA
- In Case You Missed It
In a recent report, experts revisited the financial crisis and its consequences, especially on the housing market. Click through to learn how the industry has changed since then and the issues it faces in the future. » READ MORE Source: DSNews.com 09-11-2018]
Pizza & Public Affairs Wednesday October 3, 20.18 Noon to 1:00pm at BARA
Jill Grano, Boulder City Council Member and fellow Realtor®
What she will present
Jill is completing her first year on City Council and will talk about that experience, review some of the key votes of 2018 on housing issues, land use and development. She will suggest housing opportunities going forward and give us a head’s up on issues that will challenge community housing goals.
This P&PA is not to be missed! Jill promises an intimate and candid conversation with her fellow Realtors®
In Case You Missed It
- 2019 recommended city budget proposes 9.3 percent reduction. More
- Boulder County begins transportation plan update
- Little-known flood-control district asks Denver metro voters for first tax hike